Overall Review

no change

October 31st, 2016
Excellent Experience
Everything about my visits, surgery and follow-up was pleasant and professional. Dr. Khosh and staff were clearly concerned that I was comfortable, paying attention to my needs.. The office is calm, welcoming and spotless! It is not every day that a doctor makes follow-up calls in person to deliver test results. It is with great pleasure that I write this review. My results are perfect! ( PS Dr. Khosh is also quite charming )

March 14th, 2016
The best! I actually found Dr. Khosh online after a violent assault left my nose broken (among other things). Making lemonade out of lemons, we made some adjustments to my nose along with the surgery. The changes are subtle and perfect, and very individualized to my needs. Before and after pictures from other doctors showed a lot of "after" photos with all the same nose. I don't think anyone else could have done what he did for me. Kind, thoughtful, and an artist.

July 24th, 2015
I have been unhappy with the size of my nose since young adolescence. It was very round and bulbous with wide nostrils and a small bump. I also suffered from breathing issues due to a deviated septum. After consulting with at least six ENT/facial plastic surgeons, I found Dr. Khosh. I was impressed by not only his knowledge and expertise, but also with his caring and compassionate attitude. He uses cutting edge technology and the staff is amazing and supportive throughout. It has been six months since my rhinoplasty/septoplasty and I am extremely satisfied with the results. My nostrils are not wide anymore, my nose is lifted (but not too much) and there are indents on the sides to make it look much less bulbous. I would highly recommend Dr. Khosh to anyone who is contemplating having plastic surgery.

June 19th, 2015
I have the highest respect and confidence in Dr Khosh. The staff is also great.

February 19th, 2015
Turbinates reduction
I had breathing problems for more than 4 years, basically sneezing a lot, stuffy nose in horizontal position and awful sleeping, and finally found the doctor who can help me with it. Dr. Khosh made surgery (turbinates reduction) super easy and fast, I came home same day. No pain at all even after surgery. And one week after surgery I was breathing almost perfectly! It is such a great feeling to breath through nose as regular people! No more stuffy nose, mouth breathing, bad sleeping and snoring! He is also have super friendly personal at his office.

October 25th, 2014
Sinus/Rhinoplasty
Having suffered an unaddressed broken nose in childhood followed years later by an unsuccessful sinus/rhinoplasty, I spent the past 20 years futilely searching for a competent otolaryngologist/facial plastic surgeon who could give me breathing relief as well as reconstruct my cauliflower nose. My worsening breathing issues this year drove me to use the internet (I live in Florida and Connecticut) to search for surgeons anywhere with "before" photos of patients with issues similar to mine, only to continue to find a number of surgeons who, in spite of their having very high opinions of themselves, in the final analysis could deliver very little of what I had hoped for which was simply a straight, symmetrical nose that I could actually breathe through. Then at last I found my doctor, Dr. Maurice Khosh, and the lovely, patient ladies on his office staff. Dr. Khosh who is a kind, sincere, and highly accomplished surgeon carefully studied my nose and asked to see before and after photos of me re my first rhinoplasty so as to best provide me a new nose that would also uniquely fit my features. In surgery he preceded to address my breathing issues while rebuilding the bridge of my nose and with the need for new cartilage from my ear was able to reconstruct the entire rest of my nose. He surely used some "medical magic" to accomplish this feat as my donor ear still appears and feels completely normal in every way. He also had been ready and able to use rib cartilage if that had been necessary. Every morning when I brush my teeth now I look at a miracle in the mirror. If you are a Raggedy Andy, or Ann as I was, look no further than Dr. Khosh to patch you up and put you back together again - good as new or even better! "

January 5th, 2014
Extremely Professional
Dr. Khosh removed a small lipoma from my forehead during a short and painless procedure which lasted no more than 45 minutes. It took place in his office which was very professional. He took his time to answer all of my questions and concerns and therefore made me feel extremely comfortable before starting the procedure. He acted extremely professional during the consultation, day of the surgery, and during the post op appointment. He really seemed like a genuine doctor who takes the time to answer all questions of his patients making them feel confident about his work. I couldn't be more happy with the final result and the small scaring from the surgery left on my forehead. I highly recomend Dr. Khosh to anyone who needs any work on or around their neck or face.

October 2nd, 2013
Highly Recommend
A dermatologist referred me to Dr. Khosh to remove a cyst on my face very close to my eye. The dermatologist felt it was best to have a plastic surgeon remove the cyst . Dr. Khosh is professional with a friendly. caring manner. He took time to explain the details of the procedure and instructions with how to care for the wound after the office surgery. He was patient with my questions. He told me to call if I had any questions or concerns while the incision healed. It healed very well without a scar. This was a fairly simple procedure compared to some of the complex surgeries he does that are described in reviews. But he treated my procedure with attention and importance, His staff called back when I left a message. That is not something you find very often in NYC. I highly recommend Dr. Khosh.

May 11th, 2013
Excellent Physician
I've been a patient of Dr. Khosh for the last 8 years. When I first met Dr. Khosh, I was having one sinus infection after another. The sinus congestion was constant, and I was having difficulty sleeping. Needless to say, 10 years of not breathing properly made my life miserable. Dr. Khosh concluded that I had a deviated septum. He suggested that I consider a septoplasty surgery but did not pressure me. He explained the surgery in great detail, so I could make a good decision. After I decided to go ahead with both a septoplasty and rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Khosh, I am now able to breath properly, and my nose looks great. I get better sleep, which has improved my life dramatically. Dr. Khosh is both a gifted surgeon, as well as a nice man. I would be happy to recommend to anyone who is seeking a wonderful ENT or plastic surgeon. He deserves more than 4 stars!

May 9th, 2013
Great Doctor! Highly recommend
I had tear duct blockage on my both eyes. My co-worker recommended Dr. Khosh to me. She told me Dr. Khosh gave her a big surgery on her face and saved her life, I should see him. My main concern was that I would have scar on my face after the surgery. Dr. Khosh was very patient answering my tons of questions. He worked with my eye doctor (recommended by Dr. Khosh) and used endoscopic method to surgery on me. The surgery was done through my nostrils and I don't have any cut on my face. Right after the surgery, he called me to follow up. I am very happy with the treatments from Dr. Khosh. He is very knowledgeable, caring and patient. Highly recoomend!

February 15th, 2013
An unparalleled expert
My experience with Dr. Khosh was a pleasure from start to finish. I got a septoplasty and rhinoplasty, and was very pleased to learn he could work on both the inside and the outside of my nose. From the outset his manner was calm, his tone conversational and his expertise apparent. Leading up to the procedure, he did a great job to prepare me and was patient with my repetitive/excessive questioning. He documented my situation with painstaking detail, and with the help of his secretary they were able to get my procedure completely covered by insurance. There is no doubt in my mind that the pictures and extensive notes he took, as well as his secretary's diligence and savvy, was the reason I got this covered. The day of the surgery (my first ever surgery), he was a very calming influence. Later that night he called me to follow up and provide a few more bits of advice. I barely needed pain medication, experienced very little swelling and virtually no bruising. It is clear to me that he was as meticulous and non-invasive as possible, and I was able to be up and about in a surprisingly short amount of time. Now I can breathe through both nostrils amazingly well and I am symmetrical once again. I could go on and on, but the point is, you should feel 100% confident that Dr. Khosh is the top of the class with unparalleled expertise.

December 3rd, 2012
AMAZING
Not only an artist, genius and wizard. But one of the kindest people Ive ever encountered. He exudes extreme confidence in his bedside manner. My new nose is a revision from an inferior rhinoplasty and brutal surf accident. I tell you I never looked better, but in a very balanced and natural way. I highly recommend Dr.Khosh to anyone.