A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Gross, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Lee Gross MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice L. Gross practice?
- Dr. Maurice Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Gross practices Anesthesiology near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro Anesthesiologists.