A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Park Lee MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maurice P. Lee practice?
- Dr. Maurice Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Lee practices Psychiatry near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, CT.
See Farmington Psychiatrists.