Dr. Maurice Leibman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Leibman?

Compassionate and thorough doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Leibman for about a year, referred by a friend. One of the best things I really like about Dr. Leibman is that he never hurries, very attentive and will ask a lot of questions. He is the first doctor that I felt really listens, offers more than one option and gives an outline of what to expect with each option. He has done a great job taking care of me as a person and my issues. There has never been a long wait at the office and the staff is great! The office has a small town doctor feel in the middle of a huge city.

The best Gyno I've had

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I've never had such quality care from any doctor. His nurse Deana is so kind. She always answers calls and questions really quickly. She is the kindest nurse I've experienced, so understanding and caring. I can't say enough great things about Deana and Dr. Leibman.

I feel so blessed...

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Dr. Leibman is such a blessing. He really cares about the well-being of each patient. I also really appreciate that he listens because so many doctors don't seem to want to. Dina and the other staff have always been so kind, responsive and helpful. I feel very luck to be his patient.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Very caring doctor and nurse, as overall staff excellent

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I have had a wonderful experience every time I go into to see Dr. Leibman. His staff from the front desk to his nurse Deana are always happy and helpful. I can call and ask a question or if I leave a message I always get a call back in a timely manner. This office should be the standard for OBGYN offices, more women would get the help they need.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Dr. Leibman makes you feel very comfortable. He's very thorough in his explanation of the diagnosis and spends as much time with you as you need. His staff is wonderful, very very responsive. I have never had to sit in the waiting room for longer than a couple of minutes.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I have been a patient for 15+ years. I always feel comfortable knowing Dr. Leibman has my (and the women in my family's) best interests. His nurse Deana is by far one of my favorite people! She helps answer any questions I might have and is always kind and friendly! It can be hard to find a doctor that you like but it can be even harder to find a nurse that you like who cares about her job and the patients. I feel lucky and blessed!

What a Shame

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I did like Dr. Leibman, but his nurse Deena is a first class witch! When trying to communicate with her, she talks over you instead of listening to your concerns. Always in such a great big rush and she treats you as if you are a total idiot! She is ruining his practice!

INACCURATE DIAGNOSIS!!

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Leibman for years and have been misdiagnosed twice since I have been visiting him. I first was experiencing immense lower abdominal pain, directly over my ovaries and felt as though they were almost falling out and he diagnosed me with vaginitis. The pain continued for months so I returned and it turned out that I had been suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and had multiple cysts on my ovaries. Years later, I recently felt irritation down under and felt as though it was time to make a visit. To my surprise he and the nurse told me that the ingrown hairs that I had were herpes! I assured them of what they were and asked if there was any other possibility. After running tests, they automatically ruled out everything but herpes and told me how to take care of myself and live with the infection and disease a WEEK before the tests had come back. I had to wait for a week for the blood tests to return and received a call today from Dr. Leibman himself, telling me that I do not have anything at all and he does not know what is wrong. I was extremely offended by his and Deana's automatic assumption that I was infected when I knew full well that I was not. Hours after my appointment, I received a phone call from Deana, telling me that the yeast infection test was negative, that there is only one other alternative, herpes. They falsely diagnosed me before ruling out any other option, which made me feel ill of myself as a human being. This caused me to have anxiety, and question the faith that I have in my five year relationship with my boyfriend, who is the only partner that I have ever had, might I add! Nurse Deana has always been so sweet, so I am unsure of this situation but unfortunately, I will have to move on to another doctor after years of visiting them. Think twice before seeing this office.

A true gentleman

Posted on July 4th, 2013

Love this doctor.The perfect gentleman!!

Dr. Leibman is great

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Leibman since he did a superior job with my ovarian cyst surgery several years ago. He is always kind, always interested, and always professional. He listens to my concerns and gives me intelligent and well thought out opinions or advice. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

He's alright

Posted on July 16th, 2012

He wasn't amazing, but he wasn't awful either. Felt like he and his staff were rushed and all of my answers and concerns weren't answered. Exam room dirty and cluttered. I don't think I'll return.It's a so-so practice. If you have been going to him for as long as he's been in practice, then I see why you would stay...but as a new patient, I wasn't convinced that it was worth my time.