Dr. Maurice Lewis Is this you?

doris rubel

Posted on December 8th, 2011

I have had this doctor for over 30 years and he is the most efficient and wonderful doctor.

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

A very professional Dr. Knows what he is doing. When he examined my husband for the 1st time I asked him when did he ever have an examination like that and he said never. When Dr. Lewis came in the room I mentioned to him what I had asked my husband and he turned around and looked straight into my eyes and said That is what I get paid to do. Hello what do these other so called Drs. get paid for???

Posted on March 1st, 2017