Dr. Maurice Linkous Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Linkous?

Great care in a time when greatly needed for pain

Posted on July 9th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Linkous for over eight years and he has always taken the time needed to make me feel like he is genuinely concerned about me and not just executing the procedure. Having seen over 20 doctors, I can say that there have been only two that didn't make me feel like I was just a number and a procedure, and Dr. Linkous was certainly one of them.He is very creative and listens to the patient's input and makes the patient feel comfortable with the direction of treatment. Follow-up is exceptional with both he and his staff.As long as I need to see a radiologist for facet or occiptital injections, I will insist and wait my time, if necessary to see Dr. Linkous. Very much worth the wait.

Posted on October 19th, 2015