A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Smith is Excellent. Dr. Smith has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice M. Smith practice?
Dr. Maurice Smith practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mauricio Smith, Dr. Seymour Smith, Dr. Morris Smith, Dr. Mauro Smith