A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Markus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Markus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Markus, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Markus graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Markus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Markus MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice Markus practice?
- Dr. Maurice Markus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Markus practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists, Colorado Springs Hematologists, and Colorado Springs Oncologists.