A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice McCarthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice McCarthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. McCarthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Francis McCarthy MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice F. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Maurice McCarthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice McCarthy practices Internal Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Internists.