Dr. Maurice Mehrban MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

November 19th, 2016
The Doctor who found out what was wrong with my heart
Very pleased with his care and I referred all my friends

March 15th, 2016
ONE OF THE BEST PHYSICIANS I HAVE EVER MET
Compassionate, educated, dedicated to his profession. One of the best physicians I have ever met

December 13th, 2015
VERY GOOD AETNA DOCTOR. FAST APPOINTMENT, PROFESSIONAL, KIND, VERY CARING
BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE BEEN TO. I HAVE AETNA HEALTH INSURANCE AND DOCTOR MEHRBAN WAS A PREFERRED PROVIDER. HE SAW ME FAST AND ACCEPTED MY INSURANCE AS FULL PAYMENT. HE IS KIND, PROFESSIONAL, AND CARING

April 5th, 2015
Compassionate, Kind, Professional, and Educated Physician
I have ANTHEM BLUE CROSS (EPO) Insurance. I found Dr. Maurice through my ANTHEM BOOKLET. Not many doctors accepted my plan (Covered California) and those accepting mine charged me an arm and a leg. I was admitted by Dr. Mehrban kindly, professionally, and with honorable respect. I received proper diligent care with medical passion. Doctor spent over 1 hour with me for first appointment and follow ups were lengthy and complete. I am quite happy with my medical care that is extremely professional and detailed oriented. Mostly, I am treated with respect and compassion. Thank you Dr. Mehrban

August 6th, 2014
My favorite Doctor and the favorite choice of our family
I am here to express my gratitude and pay my respect to my favorite physician Maurice Mehrban of West Los Angeles, CA. I found my physician through a referral from Cedars Sinai Hospital and made sure that he was a provider for my insurance, Anthem Blue Cross. From the first visit, I noticed a different attitude beyond monetary satisfaction moving many of members of industry. He spent two hours with me for the first visit. He always answered and does answer my calls PERSONALLY. I do not have to sit or wait in the office more than 3-5 minutes. He listens to me, reviews my test results with me, discuss the medical plans, and examines me even to the point of looking in to my eye for my blood pressure check in each visit. He reviews my medications, calls my pharmacy, calls my other doctors, and CARES FOR ME AND MY FAMILY LIKE A MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY. MAURICE MEHRBAN IS A TRUE ASSET TO THE FIELD OF MEDICINE,

December 26th, 2013
Ceo a long martin seems, llp
I have a united Health Care Insurance and I was looking for a doctor to see me as an emergency basis the day before Christmas and i was not able to find a sole in Los Angeles. I found doctor Maurice M on the list of providers and called hopelessly. Doc picked up the phone himself chatting with me like he knew me. he saw me in an hour in his office spending over an hour with me although office was closed for the day. I must be dreaming but this man is a real doc and he must be passionate about medicine to be so kind and caring. Thanks to him I feel much much better today and he is going to be our doctor. Best of the best A+

July 21st, 2013
Wonderfully sincere and caring doctor. Knowledgeable and always there for me, Recommend him very much

January 31st, 2013
CEO
Dr. Mehrban is the most passionate about his field of practice. Educated and caring. He spent over two hours for my examination and review of my records the first time. He is so humble that he pics up all calls o his office to reassure fast.and proper handling of the patients. I found him very special.

August 5th, 2012
REALLY HELPFUL AND ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU
This is one of the best doctors I have seen. I have a high blood pressure that he found out about it after i was refereed to him by my Gynecologist and also found low thyroid in me. He saw me the first day and talked to me on the phone and he accepted my insurance without trouble.NO 1

February 4th, 2012
I am very happy and recommend DOCTOR MEHRBAN
He was nice and arranged to see me asap. Soooooooooooo kind and sweettttttttt. he was very knowledgeable about my problem and i liked him. he is nice and different giving time to patinent, his grade is A+

September 26th, 2011
We love Dr. Mehrban for his knowledge, kindness, and feeling for us patients
I have UNITED HEALTH HEALTH INSURANCE and i saw doctor Mehrban through my booklet. i fell in love with him as a specially kind and caring physician and now my wife and children are his patients and feel the same about him. I recommend him +

August 25th, 2011
I went to Dr Mehrban only because of high ratings on the web and I have to admit that people are right. He is a wonderful Dr with excellent diagnostic and explanation. Dont let the style of office and waiting room makes you judge negatively.