A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Mosseri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Mosseri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mosseri
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mosseri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Mosseri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosseri graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mosseri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice DR Mosseri MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice D. Mosseri practice?
- Dr. Maurice Mosseri has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Mosseri practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.