A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Mosseri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Mosseri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Mosseri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosseri graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mosseri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mosseri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice D. Mosseri practice?
Dr. Maurice Mosseri practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.