A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Mosseri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Mosseri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Mosseri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosseri graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mosseri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice DR Mosseri MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice D. Mosseri practice?
- Dr. Maurice Mosseri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Mosseri practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.