A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Perry, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from London Hospital Medical College, England.
Dr. Perry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General HospitalHealth Care
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Clive Perry BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice C. Perry practice?
- Dr. Maurice Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Perry practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Radiologists.