A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Perry, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from London Hospital Medical College, England.
Dr. Perry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
- Lancaster General HospitalHealth Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Clive Perry BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice C. Perry practice?
- Dr. Maurice Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Perry practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Radiologists.