A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Potts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Potts is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Potts graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Potts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Basil Potts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice B. Potts practice?
- Dr. Maurice Potts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Potts practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.