Dr. Maurice Rawlings Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Rawlings Jr?

Caring, Competent, Empathetic

Posted on October 14th, 2015

In 1983 Dr. Rawlings treated me for Stage 2 Breast Cancer. I have always felt so very fortunate and very thankful to have had him as my doctor at a very low time in my life. I credit his caring, and his competence for allowing and helping me make the necessary decisions that got me through the cancer that gave me the time to mother my boys and be the grandmother I am today. I see by his reviews that his time, his expertise and empathy that he is still able to give his patients in order to get them through a most diffficult time still has not changed in all these years.

Dr. Rawlings it the BEST

Posted on March 11th, 2012

Dr. Rawlings Jr. was consulted by me after I did not like the doctor I was sent to to treat a lump in my breast! The first doctor hustled me in like cattle, barely looked at my chart, made a date for sugery and did not even listen to my concerns at all! I disliked the whole experience a great deal. I was crying when I called my referring doctor and begged for a better doctor. That doc sent me to Dr. Rawlings! The difference was amazing. Dr. Rawlings took so much time with me,that I was overjoyed! He even did some tests of his own! I can not say enough about this doctor! He was so intelligent, kind, thorough and superior to the other surgeon! I had so much better experience by going to Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Jr. He was so knowledgable in his subject area and treated me like a human! His staff was also wonderful! Everyone in that office made the experience calm, soothing, and caring! Facing breast cancer is hard, but it is so much easier with a good doctor! I can not recommend this surgeon enough! He truly saved my life and my sanity!

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Waited over two hours in a room. His nurses are great. I will not take my animals to him and defenetly have do him do surgery on me. He has no care for what he is doing. He is dealing with very emotional women and like me I am confused and fustrated. I still don't know what type of cancer I have. Don't have report yet, which it is over a week over due for me to go to another doctor. I am very upset!!!!!

Going back 10 years later

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Dr. Rawlings treated me 10 years ago and I couldn't ask for a better experience considering the sircumstances. I will see him again Monday due to spots on mammogram and ultra-sound. I trust him to do everything in a professional and personal manner. I know he will give me the best treatment available. I would recomend him and his staff to anyone that needs their services.

Wonderful, caring,