Surgeons
Memorial Health Partners Foundation
605 Glenwood Dr
Chattanooga, TN 37404
423-698-0304
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Rawlings it the BEST  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2012

Dr. Rawlings Jr. was consulted by me after I did not like the doctor I was sent to to treat a lump in my breast! The first doctor hustled me in like cattle, barely looked at my chart, made a date for sugery and did not even listen to my concerns at all! I disliked the whole experience a great deal. I was crying when I called my referring doctor and begged for a better doctor. That doc sent me to Dr. Rawlings! The difference was amazing. Dr. Rawlings took so much time with me,that I was overjoyed! He even did some tests of his own! I can not say enough about this doctor! He was so intelligent, kind, thorough and superior to the other surgeon! I had so much better experience by going to Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Jr. He was so knowledgable in his subject area and treated me like a human! His staff was also wonderful! Everyone in that office made the experience calm, soothing, and caring! Facing breast cancer is hard, but it is so much easier with a good doctor! I can not recommend this surgeon enough! He truly saved my life and my sanity!

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Waited over two hours in a room. His nurses are great. I will not take my animals to him and defenetly have do him do surgery on me. He has no care for what he is doing. He is dealing with very emotional women and like me I am confused and fustrated. I still don't know what type of cancer I have. Don't have report yet, which it is over a week over due for me to go to another doctor. I am very upset!!!!!

|  Going back 10 years later  |  show details
May 12th, 2011

Dr. Rawlings treated me 10 years ago and I couldn't ask for a better experience considering the sircumstances. I will see him again Monday due to spots on mammogram and ultra-sound. I trust him to do everything in a professional and personal manner. I know he will give me the best treatment available. I would recomend him and his staff to anyone that needs their services.