Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Follow Up - Office Staff  |  show details
by Charlene Covington on May 8th, 2013

My husband has been treated by Dr. Roulac (2012 & 2013) same procedure on each leg. The overall service has been fine. Although I the surgery isn't doing what "we thought" it would do - it has only been a little over a year (so maybe things will progressively get better) but like the other review - the Office staff is what causes me some concern. The staff has changed since we started with Dr. Roulac but the "office" mgr - whom I believe is Dr. Roulac's wife has not changed. That might be the problem. Not sure what her credentials are but I have had times where I called and left several messages and calls were not returned - this is a problem. With the way medical services are being scrutized now - CUSTOMER SERVICE is a Major issues - my suggestion (for all medical practices) to take that into consideration. It's not unheard of for people to "travel" for good health care so if you don't want to loose business you might want to return a all if you are too busy - hire some help - there are lot of people unemployed looking for work . . .that's not an excuse for poor customer service.

|  Favorite DR  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

Dr. Roulhac is a very nice well mannered Dr out of all the Dr.s I have seen he is my favorite, He always answers my questions and treats me with respect.I would reccomend him to any one needing a vascular Dr

|  Office Staff  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

Although I have no issues and satisfied with Dr. Roulac, his office staff is less than desirable. Nobody at the office ever picks up the phone when I call and as a result I always have to talk to a machine to leave a message. What's worse, nobody ever calls me back and I'm forced in having to call and call and call repeatedly leaving messages practically begging someone to have the not only the courtesy but the professionalism of returning my calls. It's the most frustrating ordeal I've had had to experience and quite frankly considering finding another Dr. merely due to this complete failure of patient service from Dr. Roulac's office staff.