A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Rozwat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Rozwat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Rozwat, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozwat graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rozwat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rozwat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice S. Rozwat practice?
Dr. Maurice Rozwat practices Pediatrics near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Pediatricians.