A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Rozwat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Rozwat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Rozwat, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozwat graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rozwat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Stephen Rozwat FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maurice S. Rozwat practice?
- Dr. Maurice Rozwat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Rozwat practices Pediatrics near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Pediatricians.