Dr. Maurice Sherman MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Del Mar, CA

• Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2014
I went to Dr. Sherman for a nose reconstruction operation. It was a very challenging operation, because I had three previous unsuccessful procedures by other doctors to return my nose to normal. Dr. Sherman and his team did a Great job. My nose is back to what God likely meant it to look like. I was treated well by everyone on the staff. And, all of the follow-up has been pleasant and convenient. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Sherman and his team, especially for operations on the nose. The results have made a world of difference for me.

September 19th, 2012
Unnecessary Procedures - Stay Away
I went to Dr Sherman for Rhinoplasty, Fractional CO2 and Juvederm. My nose is crooked. I had the fractional CO2 done twice and no change. After the first procedure, Dr Sherman agreed redo the procedure at no cost which somehow ended up being $400. Stay away, stick with your dermatologist for skin procedures.

May 12th, 2012
Think twice if you value your face
had surgery with this dr. Horrible mistake.Horrible results. There are far better physicians who don't need to employ their staff to write fabricated reviews as their work speaks for themselves.

March 27th, 2012
Very pleasant experienced and results! As a medical professional I felt safe with Dr.Sherman. Recovery was fast and pain was very tolerable and I had 2 procedures done! I was amazed!

March 19th, 2012
Not Great Physician
I had liposuction with Dr Sherman and was not satisfied with his results. He overcharged me and did not do a good job.

March 13th, 2012
Doct Sherman and staff at Del Mar Cosmetic Medical Center are fabulous!!!!
I would recommend Doct Sherman. He was professional and really cared about the outcome of my surgery. I got a Breast Augmentation as well as getting Botox. I am very pleased with the results. I look natural and love the shape and feel. The staff is also fabulous. I enjoyed everyone who took care of me while I was there. I got all my questions answered and never felt rushed. I would recommend him to my closest friends and family ... he is worth going to!!!

February 27th, 2012
Bad Doctor
I had a terrible experience with Dr Sherman and would not reccomend him to my worst enemy. Please save your money and do your research! He is not worth it.

January 6th, 2012
100% HAPPY WITH DR. SHERMAN
I've seen Dr. Sherman for Lipo and stem cell breast augmentation, laser skin resurfacing, and vaser treatments. He makes you feel very comfortable and has an incredible bedside manner. All of his staff are fantastic. I've had quite a few procedures over the years and well acquainted with PS offices and I think he's the best. Highly recommend!!!

January 4th, 2012
Wouldnt reccomend
Dr Maurice Sherman has an office in Del Mar CA as well.Did a bad rhinoplasty, lipo, and eyebrow lift. Total ripoff and would not reccomend.

September 22nd, 2011
house wife
What I like mostly about Dr. Sherman, is his honesty about the procedures

July 10th, 2011
Dr. Sherman was very thourough in explaining all that was involved in surgery during his one hour free consult. He explained the pros and cons of certain options and proceedures. There was no pressure from him or his staff to schedule surgery. He had plenty of pictures of before and after photos to view in order to see what the results would look like. I would absolutley would reccomend him as a doctor and the staff and facility.

May 14th, 2011
Patient
Terrible service! Save your time and money.