A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Sholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Sholas is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Sholas, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholas graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sholas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s at Scottish Rite
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Gerald Sholas MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice G. Sholas practice?
- Dr. Maurice Sholas has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Sholas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Physiatrists and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.