Learn more about Dr. Maurice Sholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Sholas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sholas
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sholas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Sholas, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholas graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sholas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s at Scottish Rite
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Gerald Sholas MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice G. Sholas practice?
- Dr. Maurice Sholas has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Sholas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Physiatrists.