Learn more about Dr. Maurice Sholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Sholas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Sholas, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholas graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sholas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s at Scottish Rite
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Gerald Sholas MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice G. Sholas practice?
- Dr. Maurice Sholas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Sholas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Roswell, GA.
See Atlanta Physiatrists and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.