A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Strahlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Strahlberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Strahlberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Strahlberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Strahlberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Strahlberg MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice Strahlberg practice?
- Dr. Maurice Strahlberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Strahlberg practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Urologists.