A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Strahlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Strahlberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strahlberg
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Strahlberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Strahlberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Strahlberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Strahlberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Strahlberg MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice Strahlberg practice?
- Dr. Maurice Strahlberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Strahlberg practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Urologists.