A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Strahlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Strahlberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strahlberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Strahlberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strahlberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice Strahlberg practice?
Dr. Maurice Strahlberg practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Urologists.