A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Strickland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strickland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strickland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Strickland, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nevada Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Health Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Henry Van Strickland MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maurice H. Strickland practice?
- Dr. Maurice Strickland has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Strickland practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Nevada, MO.
See Nevada Allergists and Nevada Pediatricians.