A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Strickland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strickland
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Strickland, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nevada Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Health Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Henry Van Strickland MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maurice H. Strickland practice?
- Dr. Maurice Strickland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Strickland practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Nevada, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Scott, KS and Wichita, KS.
See Nevada Allergists and Nevada Pediatricians.