A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Thew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Thew is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Thew, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Thew graduated from University Of Leeds, England.
Dr. Thew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Anthony Thew MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice A. Thew practice?
- Dr. Maurice Thew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Thew practices Dermatology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Dermatologists.