A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Varon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Varon, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varon
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Varon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Varon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Varon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice E Varon MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maurice E. Varon practice?
- Dr. Maurice Varon has 7 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Varon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneseo, NY and Brockport, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.