A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Vaughan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Vaughan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- St James Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice John Vaughan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maurice J. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Maurice Vaughan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Vaughan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.