A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Weiss, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Weiss has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice D Weiss FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Maurice Weiss has 9 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Weiss practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Toms River Cardiologists.