A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MAURICE WEISS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MAURICE WEISS is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MAURICE WEISS, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. WEISS graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. WEISS has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. WEISS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MAURICE D. WEISS practice?
Dr. MAURICE WEISS practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.