A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Weiss, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Weiss has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice D Weiss FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Maurice Weiss has 9 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Weiss practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Toms River Cardiologists.