A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Wilson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Eugene Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Maurice Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Wilson practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.