A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Youakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Youakim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Youakim graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Youakim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Issa Youakim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice I. Youakim practice?
- Dr. Maurice Youakim has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Youakim practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.