A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Campos-Benitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Campos-Benitez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campos-Benitez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campos-Benitez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos-Benitez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campos-Benitez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Campos-Benitez MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio Campos-Benitez practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Campos-Benitez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mauricio Campos-Benitez practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Berwick, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Berwick Surgeons.