Overall Review

September 15th, 2016
Terrible Doctor and Terrible Person!
This guy is the worst!!! Do your Due Diligence and check out his ratings and complaints. If he makes a mistake, he stops answering your calls. He's all about filling his pockets, not helping people. There are good surgeons out there, Castellon is not one of them. BEWARE!!!

September 14th, 2016
QUACK, LIAR, FRAUD
I trusted this doctor and he disfigured me. Did he fix his mistake?? NOPE. Did he refund my money so I could have it fixed somewhere else?? NOPE. Check out his reviews, this is a common occurrence with this terrible human being. He is all about the money, that's it. Run away!!!

September 14th, 2016
Horrible!!!
He talked a good game and I trusted him. I went in for breast implants and now have two completely different sized breasts period my nipples point in different directions and I look like a freak. The doctor walked away. Of course, he kept the money. Do your homework on this quick. There are many complaints against him. There are great doctors in town, he is not one of them. Keep looking!

November 19th, 2015
Changed my life! Thank you Dr. Castellon!
I had such a wonderful experience at Dr. Castellon's office. I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly, caring and attentive the staff was.I have NEVER felt more welcome in a doctors office!Tammy went out of her way to make the process of scheduling my consultation, surgery & post ops appointments seamless.She was explained all of my options and pricing so that I could make the best decision for me.She was kind enough to communicate with me through email and after hours over the phone to answer any additional questions I had.Dr. Castellon himself spent more time with me in the consultation than any other doctor that I had consulted with. He explained with great care how he would perform my procedure and why he recommended certain options to me...I knew I was in good hands! Now, 6 months post op from my surgery, I feel like a new person and I tell anyone who will listen what a great experience it was and how Dr. Castellon and his staff have totally changed my life!

August 30th, 2015
If you want to be mutilated, this is your guy!!
Went in for a breast reduction, lift. After first surgery I ended up with two different sized breasts and one nipple pointing up, the pointing down. Had a revision, BIG MISTAKE! I had a complication, maybe not his fault(?), however, I was unable to get his staff to schedule me for a follow-up appointment, office manager actually hung up on me. By the time I finally got in, I had to have emergency surgery that cost me more than the original surgery and now I have horrible scars, one breast sits high and looks like some one scooped out the bottom, the other sags worse than it did before the first surgery and the nipple is about an inch from my collarbone and some how this is my fault according to his moronic nurse and the doctor himself. PLEASE do your self a favor, DO NOT go to this man who claims to be a surgeon.

June 23rd, 2015
to much tissue damage
Well here I am again. after 7 dig out the breast again 7 times for the incision kept opening and infected..I've had 6 consults with other plastic surgeons who all said.."I can't help you..there is to much scar tissue damage fron the 7 re-surgeries..well after 3 years I found someone who notifies me that the littimus flap placement that also got infested is atrophied..non wonder I have so much pain still in the cancer breast,,Castellon for me was not a good choice

February 6th, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Castellon for all your plastic surgery needs.

September 10th, 2014
Breast Augmentation
I finally decided to get my breast done after 4 years. Dr Castellon and his staff were great and very professional. They answered all my questions and helped pick the perfect size implants for my frame. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon.

April 5th, 2014
don't go to him if you have cancer and want reconstruction....He did 8 surgeries on my breast told me the chemo and radiation would not effect the implant..well after 8 major infected incision/implant surgeries, permanent pain and nerve damage I now have a lump of folded damaged tissue on the area that was once a breast.

February 12th, 2014
Get the Skinny on Coolsculpting
I am very impressed with my results-particularly for a non-invasive treatment. Within several weeks of my first treatment, I noticed the treated area lessened considerably and my clothes fit so much better. I highly recommend Coolsculpting from Dr. M. J. Castellon at Castellon Plastic Surgery Center.

September 22nd, 2012
L. S.
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Castellon and his staff. I had an extended neck lift about two months ago, and although it is still healing,I am already thrilled with the results! I went to him based on the recommendation of a relative who went through breast cancer and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Castellon is not only a skilled surgeon but also a compassionate man, who clearly wants his patients to be happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend him to my friends

February 25th, 2011
I have seen Dr Castellon pretty continuously for 2 years, having had multiple surgeries with him. I am a bariatric patient who had lost over 200 pounds and had excessive loose skin all over my body. It looked bad, felt uncomfortable and made me still see a fat person in the mirror. Dr Castellon performed first a lower body lift, next breast lift and arms, lastly my legs. First thing is his skill as a surgeon is unmatched I believe as you can barely see the scars or any signs I have had surgery. No one ever believes I weighed what I did. Also, he strives to give you what you want. I had major issues with my "saddle bag" hips, which he altered and I am no longer carrying baggage around my hips. He is honest every step of the way and lays out realistic expectations, so you don't think these procedures are going to put you on the cover of the next swimsuit magazine ! Maybe if I weren't in my fifties and 200 pounds overweight for years ! Lastly, the follow up care (which is not a reflection of importance). Dr Castellon sees you every few days immediately following surgery, then less frequently as you are healing but he keeps a close eye on the healing process. And he is always a phone call away if anything happens and you need to reach him. Dr Castellon has also put together a delightful support staff that seems to be the most harmonious, cohesive staff I have ever seen. They are all sweet, caring, and quick to offer assistance. I went to numerous Dr's initially before deciding on Dr Castellon, even though he was who I wanted from the beginning because of huge recommendations form people I knew and trusted. Before I even saw the results of my first surgery, I knew I had made the right choice. And if you have him do one procedure, you will not even consider anyone else for any future ones.