A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Cohen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Universidad Nacional De Tucuman, San Miguel De Tucuman.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Gabriel Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio G. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mauricio Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sanford, NC.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.