A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Davalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Davalos is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauricio Davalos, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Davalos graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Davalos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Davalos MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio Davalos practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Davalos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mauricio Davalos practices Urology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Urologists.