A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauricio Flores, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Flores has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Ernesto Flores MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio E. Flores practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Flores has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mauricio Flores practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pediatricians and Corpus Christi Pediatric Specialists.