Surgeons

3110 W Main St
Suite 150
Frisco, TX 75033
(469) 362-8665
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dr. Giraldo  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2013

I applaud the care I received from Dr. Mauricio Giraldo over the last few years at the Advanced Vein Center in Cranberry and Hopewell. I so appreciate this kind and brilliant surgeon who once made his business saving lives through transplant surgeries and taught it as well, and who now makes his business in his lifelong passion of helping his patients to look better and feel better about themselves in ways some didn't know were possible. His enjoyment of their results is evident. I will always appreciate his telling me that nothing was impossible to at least ask of him. I was most pleased to know that unsightly veins in my chest area, extending into the breast could be successfully treated. Dr. Giraldo's honesty and genuine caring persona set him apart a as a true gem in his field, and his staff is most caring and helpful, so important when one is feeling quite vulnerable! I have also benefitted from the ground-breaking custom acoustic lipo procedure which he was instrumental in bringing to the United States from Belgium and training others in its use. He doesn't promise what cannot realistically be delivered. His cautionary lessons and encouraging his patients to think something through and to be aware of what results are to be realistically expected, and which procedures are a process, were very appreciated and seen by me as evidence of his integrity and his instructors heart - as well as his warmth and humor. I so appreciate his understanding of women's sometimes suffering self image, and he is quick to "hold up a mirror' to better see oneself from other eyes. Also very appreciated is his advice to better use one's money when inquiring into techniques, and he patiently explains his reasoning behind his advice. One feels like they are the only patient in his very busy day, as he purposefully takes the time to talk, to calm and to explain. To be in his serene presence, under his skillful care and helpful staff has been a pleasure. I will continue to seek treatment from this facility, knowing that I will get the best and the most honest care, and from a man who genuinely wants the very best for his patients. It's a fun thing to see him rejoice in the improvements he has made possible! The only thing that is disappointing is that he is only in Pittsburgh once a month at the most! Pittsburgh is very fortunate indeed to call this doctor their own! HS PIttsburgh PA

|  Fat Transfer to Breast  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2013

I had liposuction with fat-transfer to the breast and I am extremely pleased with my results. I gained a full cup size and feel firmer. I also have more cleavage where there was volume loss prior to surgery. Dr. Giraldo and his staff couldn't be any nicer or caring, they were WONDERFUL!!! Before and after surgery. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the recovery was also, I was back to work in 3 days with no problem at all.

|  amber grijalv  |  show details
May 1st, 2011

Dr Giraldo is an awesome TRASPLANT doctor. He did my kidney transplant and saved me many of time with other surgeries. He is very acurarate Has the know of his diagnoses, wonderful dr to explain your health problems with the pacient and the family even the youngest one (6 yrs old!!). Beside and foloow up is great. I belive in this doctor and he is great at what he does.

|  Frederick Holloway MBA,MHA and retired Hospital adminstrator  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2009

After several other surgeons had declined to work on my critically ill daughter. Dr Giraldo performed a liver surgery that her life.Prior to engaging his services (as a former hospital administrator), asked many of his peers for advice. He had come very highly recommended. I noticed that his rating does not mentione that he completed a fellowship at Harvard Medical School which we have in fact verified. His services were originally solicited by several of the large tertiary care facilities in East Texas to provide Kidney transplants in which during a five year period, he has amassed an unrivaled reputation. In addition to saving my daughters life, he has a reputation for performing difficult liver procedures. He is a truly outstanding surgeon and is of the rare breed that will take the time to "get to know the person" a treats them with dignity as opposed to just a number on a chart.