Dr. Mauricio Herrera MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2016
Excelente.

February 17th, 2015
Great experience with Dr. Herrera.
I appreciated Dr. Herrera's ability to speak to a patient in layperson's terms. Ordinarily, I would expect a specialist of his caliber to have a snooty attitude, but this is not at all the case with Dr. Herrera. Although he is a consummate professional, he has an easygoing demeanor. This comes across loud and clear as evidence of his concern for his patients. I am now two months out of a hip labrum repair arthroscopic procedure, and I can say that I am glad to have chosen Dr. Herrera as my surgeon. Recovery was a breeze.

September 9th, 2012
Compassionate Educated Informative
Reading the other comments made m what to send my own critique. I have had several appts with Dr.Herreras Office. Only once was the wait extraordinarly long, however it was a holiday week and I was fit into the schedule last minute following my MRI. Parking was costly but then again is that his choice? The Kendall office is free parking. I was there to see the physician and as far as that goes my expierience was brillant. He was informative, sympathetic and took his time with me. I am happy to give him two thumbs up. Deal with your lack of patience and he was worth it.

August 24th, 2010
wonderful doctor and very caring
I fell and fractured my right shoulder. When I went to he ER and had it xrayed, it was found that I had to have a replacement. Dr. Herrera was completely honest about my recovery. He was so caring. My office visits have been the same. I would recommend him completely.He is a wonderful human being - all doctors should be so kind and capable.

June 18th, 2010
Best Orthopedic Doctor in Miami
Dr. Herrara operated on my broken left knee. Dr. Herrera was about as pleasant a doctor you could ask for. Genuinely a nice person who actually cares for his patient. He listens to all your questions and answers them thoroughly. Post surgery, he returned my phone call within five minutes. He spent ten minutes answering all my questions and never rushed me. All doctors should be like Dr. Herrera. In addition to how wonderful Dr. Herrera was, the staff at Baptist Hospital (Kendall) was just as fantastic. Very caring staff, superb nurses who treated you as if you were the only patient they had to care for. I can only hope any further medical procedures even provide even a fraction of the level of service and care Herrera and his team provided me. Thank you Dr. Herrara, you are an angel.

December 6th, 2009
I had a shoulder Arthroscopy 4 days ago, it was a success.I feel great no pain at all.Dr Mauricio Herrera is such a nice person very caring and as a doctor he is amazing... His staff is awesome, the nurses and assit. everybody in the room were amazing, I never felt such a nice care about a patient anywhere...

August 9th, 2009
shoulder clicking and popping
I had arthroscopic surgery for bone spur and acromion reduction. Dr herrera is the best no joke!!!

May 2nd, 2009
Best orthopaedic surgeon specializing in Sports Medicine in Miami. He fixed my shoulder and by brother's knee. Now we can play tennis again.

February 13th, 2009
Excellent doctor!!!
He has actually operated on both my shoulder and knee. Since I am very sports-oriented, I am always injuring myself. Dr Herrera is the best Sports Medicine doctor in Miami. He has allowed me to return to playing sports,

July 26th, 2008
awesome doctor
He fixed my shoulder and now I can play raquetball again