A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Infante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Infante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Infante
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Infante Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauricio Infante, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Infante graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Infante has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Albert Lea Medical Center Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Infante MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio Infante practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Infante has 1 office location.
Dr. Mauricio Infante practices Psychiatry near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Psychiatrists.