Dr. Mauricio Levine-Kogan MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Chula Vista, CA

January 13th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!
I have visited Dr. Levine 2x and I have received exceptional service from him He is attentive to my needs, thorough in explaining procedures before, during and after. I like Dr. Levine a lot and I am getting ready for my 3rd visit with him.

March 4th, 2011
Great experience
The doctor and staff are very caring and respectful of my time.He always listens to me, and answers all my questions.I highly recommend this doctor to every woman.

February 11th, 2009
always rushing you
no matter what!!! he'll show up 2 hours late and rush you out!!! he refuses to give you an ultra sound u'll be lucky to get one!!! it horrible he always trys to speak spanish when i dont know it!!! i hated every time i had to go!!!!!!!!!1
Doctor's Response

We have many patients who speak Spanish and prefer to talk in Spanish with the Doctor and staff. We regret you feel offended by this. We try to remember who prefers English, Spanish or French. Sometimes we get it wrong. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Ultrasounds may or may not be covered by your insurance plan. They are a tool in the complete prenatal care. If there is a reason to do an ultrasound, it is always ordered by the physician.