A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Martinez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauricio Martinez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Martinez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Winchester Emergency Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio A Martinez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio A. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mauricio Martinez practices Emergency Medicine near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Emergency Physicians.