A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Murillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Murillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauricio Murillo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murillo graduated from Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Medellin.
Dr. Murillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Murillo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio Murillo practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Murillo has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mauricio Murillo practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.