A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Pons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauricio Pons, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pons graduated from National University Of Cuyo Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Pons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan