A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Pons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauricio Pons, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pons graduated from National University Of Cuyo Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Pons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Edgardo Pons MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio E. Pons practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Pons has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mauricio Pons practices Ophthalmology near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA and Houston, TX.
See Chula Vista Ophthalmologists.