A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Quintero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauricio Quintero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintero graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Quintero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Portland Med Ctr, Portland, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Quintero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio Quintero practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Quintero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mauricio Quintero practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Family Physicians.