General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  show details
Aug 8th, 2013

I had a very unpleasant experience with the seven springs office. I got lost on my way to their clinic. Called for directions and told them i was runninga little behind. I still ended up being right on time. When i signed in there was a staff member on the phone CLEARLY arguing with a patient. I got a bad vibe right from the start. She called my name and told me i would gave to reschedule because i didn't come in to fill out new patient forms. And the next available appointment was a month away!! I have never been to any physicians office that took 1/2 an hour to fill out paper work! Im sure i could have filled it out within the time it took for them to call me back into the exam rooms just like every other office. I could understand if i was real late but i drove over 30 minutes just for then to turn me away for not being early. They were completley unwilling to work me in i waited a month for this appointment but i will NOT wait another month. I changed my pcp i want a pcp who is a little more understanding . The staff members at this office seen more interested in having a pissing contest with patients than doing their job.

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2013

I went for an office visit at the Seven Springs Blvd location in Trinity as a new patient. My very 1st visit with Dr. Rangel left me with a very good feeling. With the questions he asked me & information he needed me to provide him with, told me he was taking a strong interest in my health & wellbeing. He examined me thoroughly & knew what he was looking for. It was truly comforting to know that he showed such deep concern for me, which I haven't experienced anything like this for so many years by any doctor. His excellent sense of humor made my visit a truly pleasant one & his nurse assistant(Jason)was outstanding too. I look forward to my next routine office visit to seeing Dr. Rangel & his staff.

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
by A. I. on Jul 18th, 2013 on doctor.com

My very 1st visit with Dr. Rangel left me with a very good feeling. With the questions he asked me & information he needed me to provide him with, tol ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
 |  staff is terrible  |  show details
by Diane on Jun 11th, 2013

After a year there, never once met the doctor. Always a nurse. Medications were awful to try and refill. Everything required a referral elsewhere. Last referral im still waiting after a month. Calls are not returned, staff is less than helpful. I've had enough, changed primary doctor today.

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2013

Dr Rangel seems to be A pretty Dr, caring at time of vsit But what hurts his is his Staff!! it has taken months! to get referrals and weeks to get refills and no1 ever! returns calls!! the only time I have been able to speak with sum1 is when I call the administration department.