A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silva
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Silva MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio Silva practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Silva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mauricio Silva practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.