A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silva
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Silva MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio Silva practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Silva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mauricio Silva practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.