A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Tovar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Tovar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauricio Tovar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tovar graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Tovar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Tovar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio Tovar practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Tovar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mauricio Tovar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.