A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Trujillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Trujillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauricio Trujillo, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Trujillo graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trujillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Javier Trujillo MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio J. Trujillo practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Trujillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mauricio Trujillo practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Emergency Physicians.