A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Valdes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valdes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Valdes MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio Valdes practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Valdes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mauricio Valdes practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Nephrologists.