Dr. Maurizio Albala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurizio Albala?

October 18th, 2016

Lifesaver

I was referred to Dr. Albala after suffering a back injury, which has now caused chronic pain. Even while in intense pain on our first meeting, he was able to put me at ease discussing multiple plans of care depending upon the success of each treatment. He has always been willing to spend time explaining procedures at a level you can understand. Dr. Albala has now moved his practice to Oshkosh, which is more than 60 miles from my home. I have and will continue to see him as I feel it is worth the travel time for the results. He listens to your thoughts and decreases your apprehension regarding more invasive procedures. To date, I have received nerve block injections as well as nerve ablation with positive effects. I have already recommended him to several people you have had less than effective results with other physicians regarding pain management.

February 2nd, 2013

Excellent, empathatic, well-trained

Dr. Albala is a superb physician who helped me in an emergent basis when I really needed it. I got in promptly, was treated with respect, got excellent care from a knowledgeble physician and the overall experience was wonderful. I just wish I didn't have problem that led me to have to see him, but he sure helped!

September 18th, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr ALBALA!!! Best doctor yet!

All I can say Is Ive met with him a couple times and he really cares about you and your condition. He looks right at you In your eyes and explains everything and Is very honest I really dont think I would have a life with out Dr Albala, He Is very personable and I feel Is one of the best doctors In the area!

October 5th, 2017