A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurizio Miglietta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurizio Miglietta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Miglietta graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Miglietta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurizio Miglietta DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maurizio Miglietta practice?
- Dr. Maurizio Miglietta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maurizio Miglietta practices Surgery near Edgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See Edgewater Surgeons.