Maurizio A Miglietta, DO, MD
103 River Rd
Ste 101
Edgewater, NJ 07020
201-945-9906
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Highly Skilled Medical Professional  |  show details
by Nora Fragosa on Feb 20th, 2014

This doctor saved my life, after being brought into an emergency room, suffering from complications of a botched procedure two days prior by another doctor. H e performed an iliostomy (Surgery/perforated bowel repair). My hospital stay was for 21 days & he was with me every step of the way. He was very comforting and compassionate with my family, friends & myself. Many complications during the past nine months, which had nothing to do with his surgery, but throughout he reassured me that my surgery was reversible & so nine months later, I have had my second surgery (reversal) by Dr. Miglietta & am thrilled to report that I am doing fine, feeling good, hopeful for 100% recovery. I would recommend him as he is an excellent Doctor for any type of general surgery. He truly gave me back my life!

|  Thanks to dr migs!  |  show details
by Patient on Jun 8th, 2013

Talented surgeon who came in the middle of night and saved my life. Explained everything and conforted me.

|  School Registrar, former Nursing Assistant  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Miglietta is a gifted surgeon with outstanding instincts which gives him a distinctive edge to his patient care. His ability to articulate his knowledge and skill to his patients initially puts you at ease and it assures you throughout the entire experience. His prompt response to your calls and thorough explanations to you inquiries and concerns prove his diligence and sincerity. I am personally grateful because his expertise saved my life.

|  Brilliant Surgeon and a kind and giving person  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

I

|  Discharged from hospital without seeing me.  |  show details
by Karen on Jul 6th, 2010

I had an appendectomy (appendix removed) at Palisades Hosp. (worst hospt. ever. Nurses didn't come to the room to check how I was doing without me calling them. rooms very dirty) Dr. Miglietta performed the surgery. After the surgery he left the hospital. I didn't see the dr ever since. I stayed at the hospital for 2 days. No one told me or my family members how the surgery went. No explanations were made. I don't know what they did to me or how my surgery went. after the second day a nurse came to my room and said I can go home. When I told the nurse I had questions for dr. miglietta she said he was not going to come to the hospital and I should make an appointment with him at his private office. I am shocked and very disappointed that they just let me go home without any dr seeing me after surgery. I don't even know what they did to me because I didn't see any dr after surgery. The nurses just gave me afew pages of after surgey care at home. very disappointed about dr.maurizio miglietta and palisades hospt.