A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurizio Zangari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurizio Zangari is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurizio Zangari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Clots (Thrombophilia)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zangari graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zangari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zangari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans