A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurizio Zangari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurizio Zangari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurizio Zangari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Clots (Thrombophilia)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zangari graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zangari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurizio Zangari MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Maurizio Zangari practice?
- Dr. Maurizio Zangari has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurizio Zangari practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Hematologists.