Dr. Mauro Agnelneri Jr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2011

Good Doctor

I called Mobile Doctors, a housecall service in Indianapolis, and Dr. Angelneri was dispatched the following day along with a capable medical assistant, Tanika.He took an adequate amount of time, skimmed thoroughly the records from my previous PCP in Maine, and said he would see me again in a month unless I needed a doctor sooner.He was up to date on pharmacuticals and seemed to want to save patients money by prescribing generics where possible, including older, proven drugs. I also found him likeable, as I did Tanika.

September 18th, 2008

A true professional

Dr Agnelneri worked for me doing physical exams in an Uccupational Health sitiing. He was on time, thorogh, patient friendly and extremely proficient at putting medical terms into layman terminology for the patients! I would rehire him in a heartbeat!

May 10th, 2014