A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauro Folgosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauro Folgosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauro Folgosa, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Folgosa graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Madrid. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Folgosa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauro Folgosa MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mauro Folgosa practice?
- Dr. Mauro Folgosa has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mauro Folgosa practices Urology near Jackson, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Jackson Urologists.